Dear Tobacco,

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dear Tobacco,

I'm really mad at myself right now for screwing up with blogger and erasing a perfect post to you. I was in such the zone and totally getting down so many 'teen angst' moments I had that related to you, and now it will be a complete bummer to try to recreate.

I can't help but think that you had something to do with it. Go me and my conspiracy theory - only this one is all in my head I guess - heh.

In good news, my workplace has finally regulated it's outdoor smoking areas and will be eliminating all indoor smoking rooms(like the one in the staff lunch area). Also in good news, Canadians are smoking less even if they are getting tubby.

I'm still bitchy though.

I'll get to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.