Dear Tobacco,

Monday, June 05, 2006

Dear Tobacco,

I saw that cameo you had on Smallville tonight... I thought it was important to mention because you were definitely in league with the bad guy. There was this guy that Luthercorp had hooked on a serum who could manipulate any nearby electricity to form tangible balls of electricity that he could use as weapons.

Your role was to help show just how evil/hooked this guy was. He took a small ball of electricity and lit his tobacco roll with it! It was perfect! I was initially just surprised that I was watching the show (it was on at the gym) but found myself actually tickled that you had been paired with the bad guy. It's taken some time, but I am finally seeing more of you as right-hand to the villain than to the hero.

Now my forgiving side was seeing the worst that addiction can do to someone. This dude was willing to kill Superman and his family so that he could get his fix. Thankfully he wasn't in need of a smoke or he might have killed sooner - but either way you would probably like to have a hand in his death. I wonder if that will work it's way into the plot sometime too... heh heh.

Yes, I thought it was great that I've found a show that portrays you as a subtle bad guy unlike the shows I've watched growing up that show you as the subtle good guy.

'Bout time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.